[Latingp] Final repertoire table

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:06:59 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I started merging the rows for the final repertoire table, but noticed that Excel treats several URLs in the same cell as a single URL.
It links only to the first URL within the cell.
So, is it acceptable to have the Reference column not linking to all references, or should I move the work to be a Word table? Specially that the final table will be embeded in a Word document.
I checked the Arabic LGR, and may be we can take its repertoire table as a reference.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah