[Latingp] Agenda for the call on September the 6th, 2018

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Thu Sep 6 11:54:15 UTC 2018

Dear GP members.

Please find enclosed the Agenda proposal  for today telephone conference.

Regards Mirjana

AGENDA for the GP call on September the 6th, 2018, 16:00UTC

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Comments to the following documents should be submitted by September the 8th

     *   First letter is the summary what we have done with different code points proposed for inclusion and exclusion as IP reaction to our first Report submitted at the beginning of June, 2018.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JCljrbBc0QW8xiA22RLhyZP3vZKd6yMPU35GCb2NB1A/edit?usp=sharing

     *   Second letter is the Response to IP letter with subj: “Diacritics below a security risk?”.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHSRol829bhBdxBXpdmYe0uxm-NwJ-EQb3gbOGIFDsA/edit?usp=sharing

     *    Comment to the new version of the Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cklb8a8qhihXR_KDc1GuIT_17aBVOh4x4-z1yD27TTo/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cklb8a8qhihXR_KDc1GuIT_17aBVOh4x4-z1yD27TTo/edit>

  1.  Cross-script Variants with Armenian and Greek
  2.  Next telephone conference September the 20th
  3.  AOB