[Latingp] ACTION NEEDED: For IP: 2018-09-10 version of the Proposal for Latin script LGR

Hazem Hezzah hhezzah.las at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:01:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

Sorry for only being able to go through the document now.
But since Mirjana already sent the document, here my notes for the reference.

·         The 3 code points which were not added to MSR-3   (01C0, 01C1, 01C2) are included  twice with the same content. (Section 5.4  & 5.5.3).  Isn’t  it enough to have them only in one of them?
·         Minor color formatting:  (P.21   0177) the Glyph’s color is different from all other, and different blue tones for hyperlinks throughout the whole document.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah