[Latingp] Underlining

Bill Jouris bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
Fri Jun 14 17:34:33 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,
I've been pulling together the list of variants due to underlining, and I noticed something.  In every case where we did a full group review of a letter with "circumflex below", the final decision was that it was a variant.  But there was one letter (D) which did not get a full group review because, by chance, both the original two reviewers were folks who consistently didn't see the circumflex below as a variant.  It seems to me that, as a matter of consistency, if we generally see a circumflex below as something that cannot be distinguished from the letter alone, we should revise the finding for D to conform.
Does anyone have a problem with me making that addition?

Bill Jouris
Inside Products
bill.jouris at insidethestack.com
831-659-8360