[Latingp] Appendix D: Merger of non-visual analysis results by members

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Tue Jun 25 16:06:49 UTC 2019

Dear Meikal,

Thank you for letting us know your request.

Dear Mirjana and All,

As there is no group-account option on https://wordmark.it/ we will have to apply for the paid account per each requesting member.

Could you kindly confirm that the number of account is 1 (one) and the list are as follow:
Meikal Mumin (meikal at mumin.de)

We are looking forward to your confirmation in order to proceed further.

Regards,

Pitinan