[ME ICANN] Montreal ME Space statement first draft for your comment

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Wed Oct 9 11:27:48 UTC 2019

Dear Tijani,

Since I saw that you did not access the google document , I would like to share with you what I put on the google document  with regard to Issue 2 – Precision in Scoping Work, where I do not see it as part of the MSM because  with regard to the scoping of ICANN work this is within the scope of PDP 3.0, again it is a suggested path that might provide a solution but is yet to be seen and any other suggestions we make is also a suggested path that will need to be seen, so why do we embark on a new path when we haven't seen the result of the existing yet. As with regard to the scoping of the work of the community, the community participates in the MEAC SWG and in the implementation phase so what other role are we suggesting? So are we suggesting creating some more community groups? I do not think this would be efficient, making better use of the existing ones and the existing process in this regard is better.

Dear All, please continue providing your inputs

Best
Hadia