[ME ICANN] Universal Acceptance sessions @ ICANN66

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Sun Oct 27 08:52:24 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

Please see below and attached an update on UA sessions that will take place at ICANN66.

Best
Baher

On 10/25/19, 7:51 PM, "UA-discuss on behalf of Pitinan Kooarmornpatana" <ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of pitinan.koo at icann.org<mailto:pitinan.koo at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

As ICANN66 is just around the corner. Please find the agenda for UA sessions at ICANN66 as following and please find the full agenda for IDN and UA related sessions as attached.

UA Program Formal Sessions
Sun, 3 Nov.     1515 - 1645     512E    UA: Communication WG and Local Initiatives Meeting
Mon, 4 Nov.    1515 - 1645     514A    UA: Technology WG and Internationalized Email WG Meeting
Tue, 5 Nov.     1700 - 1830     518      UA: Ambassadors and Measurement WG Meeting
Thu, 7 Nov      0845 - 1015     511A    UA: Coordination Workshop

The calendar invitations and online participation information will be sent to corresponding WG mailing lists shortly following this email.

Safe travels, and see you soon at ICANN66.

Best Regards,

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana
ICANN org