[ME ICANN] Draft ICANN Engagement Strategy Document Out for Public Comments

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Wed Feb 19 07:40:32 UTC 2020

Friends and Colleagues,

As you know, a group of community members from the Middle East came together last October to start work on a new engagement strategy for ICANN in the Middle East. The SWG worked extremely hard over the course of 4 months to develop a draft strategy document that is in line with ICANN’s 2021-2025 Strategic Plan.

I am pleased to share with you that the draft strategy document has gone out for public comments, and remains so until 3 April 2020 at 23.59 UTC. We encourage you to share your input and feedback on the draft strategy document.

The link to the public comments page is as follows >> https://www.icann.org/public-comments/meac-strategy-2020-02-18-en.

We look forward to your contribution.

Thank you,

Baher, Seher, and Fahd