[ME ICANN] Draft ICANN Engagement Strategy Document Out for Public Comments

Zakir Syed zakirbinrehman at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 06:40:32 UTC 2020

 Dear Fahd et al.

Thank you. Glad to know that the strategy is now out for public comment.

I agree we should spread the work in our respective circles so as to have considerable number of comments from the community.

Also, on the meeting next week, I second Rafiq. Unless there is something substantial to discuss, we can choose "not to have the meeting" next week.

Thank you again.

Best,
Zakir