[ME ICANN] [Webinar Recording] ICANN67 Online Readout Session

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Mar 24 09:21:26 UTC 2020

Thank you, Zakir.

Remote hubs can be created by the community. If you feel you can create a local hub and attract attendance, then go ahead.

Fahd

From: Zakir Syed <zakirbinrehman at yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2020 at 10:10 PM
To: Middle East ICANN <middle-east at icann.org>, Fahd Batayneh <fahd.batayneh at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [ME ICANN] [Webinar Recording] ICANN67 Online Readout Session

Thank you Fahd,

So, as Satish mentioned we may have the upcoming ICANN meeting again as remote meeting. 67 was a different region and because of the time difference it has hard for participant from our region to make it to most of the sessions. I attended a number of them in the mid night.

Off the top of my head, if 68 too is online, it will be our region and so what if we consider the idea of having remote hubs in different parts of the MEAC region, for certain selected session. Just a thought.

Thanks everyone and hope you are all doing good.

Best,
Zakir