[ME ICANN] The drafting team on UA & Internationalization of Email addresses using Arabic script

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:18:18 UTC 2020

Dear All,
Ramadan Karim,

We start thanking all those who volunteered to be on the drafting team
within the timeline.
The drafting team below is listed in accordance of the date received.

Abdalmonem Galila
Hadia EL Miniawi
Ahmed Bakhat
Zied BOUZIRI
Nabil Benamar
Wafa Dahmani

Please, keep an eye by May 16 to give your feedback on the first draft.
Best wishes,
Tijani BEN JEMAA & Nadia AlAraj
ME Space Co-Chairs