[Neobrahmigp] Doodle Poll for NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal - confirmations

Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Wed Apr 12 17:35:33 UTC 2017

Dear All

Please take out a minute to fill this doodle for confirmation of your participation in NBGP face to face meeting in Nepal on 24th to 26th May 2017.

http://doodle.com/poll/g78tkzb6g6e8z3k3

As  necessary arrangements are supposed to be done, please confirm by 15th April to help plan things in better way.

I am once again requesting interested members to please message me on WhatsApp +91982806666 and become part of NBGP group for active participation and discussion.

Best Regards.

Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with BharatSync Communicator.