[Neobrahmigp] Getting Ready for Face to Face Meeting

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Tue Apr 17 06:29:52 UTC 2018

Hello Friends, Please self evaluate the situation of your script and see that you review the following. 1. Status of Document - LGR proposal2. Status of XML document (we need to also submit XML to complete our proposal. Please feel free to take help from Pitinan for the same)3. Valid and Invalid labels4. Common issues addressed as suggested by IP.Please look at the above and submit the complete set of proposal to Sarmad / Pitinan to take it further. We had committed date on last Saturday and Monday for many proposals to be submitted. Lets look at this on priority and make our Face to Face meeting more rewarding for our efforts. In case you need any help from my, please feel free to call me or message me. Looking forward to see you soon. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

Do not Remove:
[HID]20180417115944404[-HID]