[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Malayalam additional cross script variant code points

veena solomon veena.ycet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:37:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have checked again and found that  ന്റ =  U+0D28 *U+0D4D* U+0D31  rendering
as
instead of
 is just a font issue with Microsoft fonts alone. It is the most accepted
way to represent *nta. *

Hence the
causing  0D7B + *U+0D4D*  Halant may be disallowed. I have updated the
document with the same.

*Veena Solomon*

[image: Twitter icon] <http://www.twitter.com/vinazol> [image: Pinterest
icon] <http://www.pinterest.com/vinazol> [image: Facebook icon]