[Newgtld-input] New gTLD order Suggestions

Obi Jeffrey obi.obiora.jeffrey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:34:33 UTC 2012

The order of submission should count. The time stanp (of submissions
of applications) should help ease that. If that's insufficient, an
online vote/poll could suffice, but that would only favour those
individuals/firms with existing heavy internet presence like Apple,
Google, etc.
Also, to avoid any disorder, so to say, not all domain names should be
registered. Some seem serious and necessary, in my opinion. Names such
as .book, .music, .art, .news, .blog, .app and so on, seem to me, very
applicable and somewhat exciting. Also, names that may not exactly
apply do any section of the demography (age groups) or the wide range
of known personality types may be considered less important (or not
important depending on your judgement based on the applications) as
their applications could be reviewed and a priority list (so to say)
may be developed from them. This would help in the creation of an
acceptable and understandable order of the release of domain names.
Thank you.
-Obi Obiora Jeffrey (Lagos, Nigeria)

--
prOversE' 47