[Newgtld-input] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Carolin Silbernagl cs at dothiv.org
Mon Aug 20 19:32:13 UTC 2012

Dear New- gTLD Team,

with my apologies for the delay and inconvenience: we've sent our comment to the new gTLD metering process yesterday, with delivery failed.
As this came to our knowledge just recently, we would appreciate a lot if our comment sent in belatedly (today, Monday, August 20th) could still be taken into consideration. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Carolin Silbernagl

---
Carolin Silbernagl
dotHIV gemeinnuetziger e. V.
Lehmbruckstr. 3
10245 Berlin
Germany

dotHIV gemeinnütziger e. V. (Incorporated Nonprofit Association)
Management Board: Carolin SIlbernagl, Tobias Mölder, Philipp Kafkoulas
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) VR 31092, Registered Office: Berlin