[Newgtld-input] 转发: CONAC's Comment on Batching Issue- 17 Aug.

Limei Liu liulm at conac.cn
Thu Aug 23 08:57:26 UTC 2012

Dear ICANN Staff,

We sent our comment on batching on Aug. 17, well before the input deadline
of Aug. 19. Pls see the previous letter below and attachment for detail.

But we did not find our comment on ICANN comment website
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/newgtld-input/2012-August/thread.html. We are
wondering why is that and will our comment be considered?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Limei Liu