[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Joan Kerr for the VC position

Poncelet Jokkolabs Banjul pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Thu May 27 11:24:47 UTC 2021

Raoul,

Thank you however I differ based on good governance processes nothing
else.  Don't  you think for good governance processes we should get newer
members for that position.  I have not seen it in NCUC or NCSG before of
former EC members going for a lower position after serving as Chair.  It's
about governance processes, that's my take, let newer members run, it's not
a cabal we shouldn't  be recycling, it defeats the process of growing NPOC.
Any NPOC member after serving as Chair or Vice Chair that wishes to apply
for leadership should try NCSG attaining high heights.

Well it's just my opinion with only one vote. If the membership believes in
recycling I don't see us growing and been a credible constituency.

Thank you

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*
*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*