[Npoc-discuss] NPOC charter ready for our final review!

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Apr 27 13:27:22 UTC 2022

Hi Raoul,

I reviewed the Charter and added a suggestion last week.  Great job in
getting this to the final stage.
Regards,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 5:15 PM Raoul Plommer via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear NPOC members,
>
> The charter is now ready for your final review:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zjUD9C4ZqjZbJCBZsPG4r_XlOuuurZIz/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109829281255469009487&rtpof=true&sd=true
>
> If you have any concerns, please comment in the document in the next two
> weeks and we can discuss them well ahead of the next NPOC EC meeting, which
> is taking place on the ninth of May. The deadline for comments is on the
> 2nd of May.
>
> After we've reviewed the charter we'll hopefully be able to return this
> work for its final destination in the Board Organizational Effectiveness
> Committee. Let's get this done!
>
> -Raoul

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Mixed Media Artist, Community Leader

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783