[Npoc-discuss] 2022 Elections in full swing

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:16:56 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed by now, the election process has started. Remember
to respond to the check-in mail to be able to vote in this election.

NPOC has six positions to fill. Here are the positions that we will vote
for in the upcoming elections. Here are also the current holders of those
particular positions.

* Chair*: Raoul Plommer
*Vice Chair*:
*NoneSecretariat*: Emmanuel Vitus
*Membership Committee Chair*: Caleb Ogundele
*Policy Committee Chair: *Gloria Meneses
*Communications Committee Chair: *Adisa Bolutife

The nomination period started yesterday, so feel free to push your
recommendations of next year's leadership on to our email list.

-Raoul