[Npoc-discuss] Topics 1:1 CEO

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 23:17:44 UTC 2023

Thanks Juan
I think we are limited in our questions given Sally's interim position as
to her power and influence until the new  CEO is finally hired and settled
into his or her position.

Some suggested questions
1. What is ICANN biggest challenge?
2. Are you optimistic about the rollout of the  Universal Acceptance
program?
3. How can raise the awareness of the ICANN Board on the importance of NPOC
in the ICANN ecosystem

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*