[Npoc-discuss] Consultation on Public Interest Commitments/Registry Voluntary Commitment

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 22:14:35 UTC 2023

 Dear all,
The Board has reached out to us to provide written input regarding the questions outlined in the framework document (attached), which is part of the new gTLD program - Next Round. As you may already know, RVC stands for Registry Voluntary Commitments. The Board specifically requests that we address our concerns related to Topic 1 and 2. Although the deadline for submission is in February 2024, it would be beneficial to identify volunteers who can take on the role of pen-holders for this topic.

Kindly share your comments on this matter at your earliest convenience. Additionally, all of you are invited to participate in the RVC Webinar scheduled for Monday, December 18, 2023, from 19:00 to 20:30 UTC, lasting for 90 minutes. (Details will be shared soon.)
Best Regards
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Chair - NCSG/GNSO
MSc. Information Technology
Registered Linux User No.533108.
http://www.jmanurojas.com

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00