[Npoc-discuss] ICANN vs NameCheap IRP Decision on Price Cap for Dot ORG

kdrstoll at gmail.com kdrstoll at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:53:02 UTC 2023

Dear Caleb

Here is the link to the panel report.

 <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/irp-namecheap-icann-final-declaration-redacted-23dec22-en.pdf> https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/irp-namecheap-icann-final-declaration-redacted-23dec22-en.pdf

See also the blog published by ICANN

 <https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann-receives-final-declaration-in-the-namecheap-independent-review-process-05-01-2023-en>
https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann-receives-final-declaration-in-the-namecheap-independent-review-process-05-01-2023-en

This blog is very worrisome and fake news as it does not reflect the report at all and makes it look as if CANN won the argument.

Yours

Klaus