[Npoc-discuss] Suggested amendments to ICANN's bylaws and NomCom

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Jul 31 15:10:59 UTC 2023

HI Julf,

Yes I know individuals could comment but I thought that only NCSG could comment
and did not know that NPOC as an organization could also submit its comments

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide