[Npoc-discuss] Suggested amendments to ICANN's bylaws and NomCom

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:41:34 UTC 2023

Hi Judith,

If you are a member of NPOC, Yes you can submit a comment but must go
through the NCSG PC on behalf of NPOC.

Hence we encourage members when we see a public comment of interest that
folks can comment on.

Caleb Ogundele

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 10:11 AM Judith Hellerstein via Npoc-discuss <
npoc-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> HI Julf,
>
> Yes I know individuals could comment but I thought that only NCSG could
> comment and did not know that NPOC as an organization could also submit its
> comments
>
> Best,
>
> Judith

> Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
> Hellerstein & Associates
> 3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
> Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
> Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
> E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
> Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
> Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide
>

> On 7/31/23 10:57 AM, Johan Helsingius via Npoc-discuss wrote:
>
> Hi Judith,
>
> It was my first public comment for NPOC and I thought that only NCSG could
> submit comments, so that is why NPOC did not.
>

> I see. It was a Public Comment, and even some individuals submitted
> their comments.
>
>     Julf

*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com