[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: 2023 NPOC Election Results

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:16:44 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC Members,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my heartfelt
gratitude to everyone who supported me and for casting your vote in the
recently concluded NPOC elections for the position of Membership Chair.

Your vote and confidence in me mean a great deal, and I am deeply honored
to have received your support. I am truly excited to take on this important
role and contribute to the growth and success of our community.

I want to assure you that I am committed to serving the NPOC community with
dedication and enthusiasm. As Membership Chair, I will work tirelessly to
enhance membership recruitment, engagement, and retention efforts. My goal
is to create an inclusive and vibrant environment where all members can
actively participate and contribute to our shared objectives.

I believe in the power of collaboration and collective action, and I am
looking forward to working closely with you and other EC members to achieve
our common goals. Together, we can strengthen the voice of non-commercial
stakeholders within the ICANN ecosystem and make a positive impact on
Internet governance.

Once again, thank you for your trust and support. I am grateful for the
opportunity to serve as your Membership Chair, and I am excited about the
journey ahead.
 @Raoul, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for
your participation and sportsmanship throughout our campaign for the
position of NPOC Membership Chair. Moving forward, I hope that we can
collaborate and work together towards common goals, even in different
capacities. Our shared dedication to the non-commercial stakeholder
community can serve as a strong foundation for collaboration and collective
progress.

To everyone in the NPOC community, If you have any questions, suggestions,
or ideas, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am always open to
hearing your thoughts and working together to further the interests of our
community.

Best regards,

Caleb Ogundele
NPOC Membership Chair