[Npoc-discuss] Election Reporting situation

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:22:59 UTC 2023

Hi
I  don't  know if the election reporting is a normal protocol for NPOC or
its a simple error to reveal how everyone votes.   Regardless we have a
serious  situation that needs to be addressed asap as it  will clearly be
escalated and ignoring it isn't a good option.   A  reelection seems
logical but not sure if it would generate any change in the results.    I
assume we will see some statement in this discussion thread.
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*