[Npoc-discuss] Nominations: Leadership positions.

vitus at afrotribune.com vitus at afrotribune.com
Mon May 8 18:20:52 UTC 2023

Thank you Jean for nominating me.,

1 - I support the nomination of Juan as one of the most experienced and loyal servant  to take that role!

2- I also support the nomination of Raoul. Raoul has shown great leadership over the past 3 years. He served during a critical time in NPOC’s history (the pandemic). He left a great legacy (New Charter and more engagement of members into policy work). He deserves to be close to the new EC to support the new leader and also strengthen of membership base. @Caleb is leaving a big shoe and Raoul is the best to keep the light on!

Emmanuel Vitus, MA (PMP® , PSM1)
Tech Policy Researcher - Working for a Free, Open & Inclusive Internet | NPOC Secretary General | Ex Coms & Research Lead @ParadigmHQ | Ex @Google Policy | Mobile: +33 763102234
My WiFi connects automatically in France & Togo