[Npoc-discuss] Nominations: Leadership positions.

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:42:15 UTC 2023

I fully agree that Juan and Raoul bring substantial experience and
dedication to NPOC and their commitment will benefit NPOC greatly.
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>