[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for NPOC Chair, Membership - Caleb Ogundele

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:22:20 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC Members,

I hereby nominate CALEB OGUNDELE for the position of NPOC’s MEMBERSHIP
CHAIR.

Caleb has served in this role previously and done an excellent work in
membership recruitment, updating us members and even built our current
website when he was a communications chair.

He has been an active member of the NPOC community for several years and
has demonstrated a deep commitment to advancing the interests of
non-commercial stakeholders within the ICANN ecosystem. As a matter of
fact, I look forward to his membership updates to keep me abreast of what
is happening in NPOC.

Caleb brings a wealth of experience to the position of NPOC Membership
Chair, having served in various leadership roles within the NPOC community,
including as a member of the NCSG Executive Committee.

Because I wanted an improved and consolidated membership drive and growth
in NPOC, I am optimistic he will make this nomination a success.

So, I look forward to his accepting this nomination to deepen his
achievements as
the Membership Chair.

I strongly believe that Caleb would make an excellent NPOC Membership Chair
and I urge you to support this nomination.

Best regards
Remmy Nweke