[Npoc-discuss] Gazzali Haruna Comms Chair - Responses and SOI

Gazzali Ibrahim Haruna gazzaliharuna at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:56:01 UTC 2023

Greetings Colleagues,

Please find below my SOI for your support and votes.

•Name:
Gazzali Ibrahim Haruna

•Affiliation:
Founder & Executive Director- Africa Media and Information Technology
Initiative (AFRIMITI)

•Position applied for:
NPOC Communications Chair

•Why you are running for the position?:
To contribute my quota to achieve NPOC mandate. I believe i am the best
candidate for this position. I am a Journalist and have over a decade of
experience working on Media and Internet.

I look forward to ensuring an effective Communication that will pass across
seamless communication to members.

My intended work will focus on the following objectives (which will be
agreed with the Chair):
-Ensure a seamless communication to members of NPOC and ensure all members
are carried along.
- Ensure events dates are always scheduled to fit majority of members
suitable time.
- Increase NPOC visibility and reach by conducting media campaigns.
-Improve external communication with stakeholders for effective
collaboration and relationship management.
-Proper use of short videos to communicate to the public NPOC mandate and
any set objectives.
-Ensure the application of any other method deem best for communication for
meeting NPOC set out objectives.

•Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?:
None. Not running for any other position at ICANN.

•How many hours per week you are able to dedicate to the position:
9 hours or as need to complete a specific task needed to be executed.

•Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so please state:
Not currently involve with any working.

I look forward to serving this esteemed group.

--

GAZZALI IBRAHIM HARUNA
Founder/Executive Director AfriMITI| Journalist| Researcher| Human Rights
Email: gazzaliharuna at gmail.com
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/gazzali-ibrahim-haruna-028381124
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Gazzaliharuna
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ghibrahim01/

The content of this email is intended for the recipient(s) specified in the
message only. Please do not share any part of this message with any third
party, without the consent of the sender. If you received this message by
mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that
we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. Thank you.