[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Judith Hellerstein for Policy Chair

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at jokkolabs.co
Fri May 12 06:58:37 UTC 2023

Endorsement of Judith Hellerstein ++++1

As a former Policy Chair I know what this entails and over the years we
haven't built momentum on policy formulation.  Judith fits the profile to
build that momentum on policy for NPOC.  So I fully endorse her for this
position.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

*Poncelet O. Ileleji*

*Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead / CEO*
*Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate*
*KMC, The Gambia*
*P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia*
*Skype: pons_utd*
*Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115*