[OFB-WG] [ALT-Plus] [CPWG] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] FOLLOWING UP: Materials from ICANN74 kick-off planning call (24 March 2022)

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:58:57 UTC 2022

Ed and all
Here is the government website on requirements
ttps://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>