[OFB-WG] Proposed Update to Recommendation 7 by CCWG-AP

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Mar 27 21:06:43 UTC 2024

HI Alan,

I think Maureen and I also agreed and mentioned this during the meetings as
well.  Since we did not want Grant Money to be used to fight these multiple
challenges and delay the grant.  I have added some comments as well. Looking
forward to tomorrow's Meeting

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide