[OFB-WG] Proposed Update to Recommendation 7 by CCWG-AP

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:50:14 UTC 2024

As Judith and Alan state, the At-Large members of the Auction Proceeds CCWG
would concur with the Board's direction to remove the text referring to the
Independent Project Application Evaluation Panel in Recommendation 7.

its a pity the Board didn't also consider removing the Org's recommendation
to declare that CCWG Auction Proceeds volunteer members have a conflict of
interest thus should have no involvement  with any grant application
despite their commitment to 3 years of regular meetings, inputs, and major
discussions in between formal meetings with our At-Large colleagues
especially around voting times 😂😂 . This insertion by Org was also not
the intent of the CCWG.