[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] Planning Questions- Subgroup 3 Law Enforcement needs

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Mon Feb 26 16:28:00 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas, many thanks for this, it is very useful! Sorry I had to miss the call on Friday.

I would suggest that we have a more standardized form of outreach from the beginning to ensure that we have reliable and comparable results – from the attached doc I take it that we would prefer informal outreach in the early stages. How about agreeing on a set of questions before we do the outreach and then collect responses to those?

All best
Cathrin