[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] RDS Law enforcement subgroup: your expertise invited

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Thu Mar 22 13:46:44 UTC 2018

Dear Lili,

Hope all is well. The law enforcement subgroup, in its last call, was wondering whether you would like to join the subgroup, even if just on an informal basis to follow the work. Given that the mandate of the subteam has a lot of impact on the stakeholders that Interpol represents, it would seem like a useful step. In addition, we would very much like to benefit from your expertise and also from any suggestions that you would like to share on outreach. If you have any specific comments or feedback on the substance (fitness of Whois for law enforcement purposes) or on whom we should be talking to, that would be highly appreciated. Even if you are unable to join the subgroup, you may perhaps wish to provide a list of possible people inside Interpol or in law enforcement agencies around the globe (in particular outside the US and Europe) that we should be talking to in doing our research.

Best regards
Cathrin