[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] FW: [Ext] Re: Clarification needed - Survey

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Wed May 23 11:24:55 UTC 2018

Dear Law Enforcement subgroup colleagues,

Please find attached a new version of the questionnaire, trying to reconcile Stephanie's comments with Lili's and those from the PSWG colleagues. Apologies for the delay. Please share any further comments asap so we can get this survey live.

Best regards
Cathrin