[RDS-WHOIS2-Outreach] Review of documents

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 3 14:44:58 UTC 2018

Further to this, there are also the educational videos at
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/educational-2012-02-25-en that
are not linked from the portal or registrars.

The tentative decision to present to the RT is that ICANN needs to
revise all of this material to make it more accessible and
understandable, to avoid duplication and remove the errors. It should
not be done until we understand the implications of GDPR (but that
should not be a problem based on when our final report is likely to come out).

Although we will not make an attempt identify all of the problem, we
will certainly give examples of problem areas (and structures) and
parts that are good.

Erika will be following up with a few things that she has noted that I missed.

Alan