[RDS-WHOIS2-Privacy-Proxy] WHOIS1 Rec #10 Privacy/Proxy Services Subgroup

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Feb 8 18:08:24 UTC 2018

Hi Susan,

I reviewed the document and noticed that we seem to be focussing mainly
on the PPSAI PDP and its effects, however there has been previous work
in the shape of the RAA Spec on Privacy/Proxy Services affiliated with
registrars that already are in full force.

While this spec will ultimately be overriden by the policy created by
the PDP, it is the status quo at this time, and we may want to include
it in our review.

I also changed the comments in red a bit to make them more neutral and
also reference the respective RAA sections.

Please review and comment.

Best,

Volker