[RDS-WHOIS2-Privacy-Proxy] WHOIS1 Rec #10 Privacy/Proxy Services Subgroup

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 11 21:08:21 UTC 2018

There is an issue that has arisen in the context of the GDPR with
respect to the PPSAI, in my view.  This is, did the PPSAI PDP err in
lumping privacy and proxy services together?  What are the implications
of data protection law with respect to a service offered as a proxy, and
a service offered as a privacy service, and exactly what are the
differences (based on analysis of services being offerred in the field).

Stephanie