[RDS-WHOIS2-Privacy-Proxy] Plenary Call #20: Deputy needed, Update on Workplan

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Sun Feb 18 21:20:10 UTC 2018

Dear subgroup members,

As your subgroup rapporteur (Volker) will not participate in the plenary call this Monday, can I please invite you to assign a deputy to provide an update on the plenary call.

We would also would like to kindly remind you to confirm whether additional subgroup members are needed on your team and provide answers (via RT mailing-list) to the following questions, prior to tomorrow’s plenary call:

  *   Has your subgroup identified any needed briefings/resources?
  *   How will your subgroup review/analyze relevant documentation? (for example, will you divide review between subgroup members)
  *   How will you conduct investigation of identified objectives?(for example, will you need calls or conduct work via email)
  *   How will you conduct relevant interviews (as appropriate)?
  *   How will your subgroup produce its summary of key findings?

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste