[RDS-WHOIS2-Reports] Draft Subgroup Report

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Tue Apr 3 03:47:45 UTC 2018

Hi Lili, great. I will send you that initial draft Tuesday.

Section 5 is indeed entitled Recommendations -
which are specific measurable steps (S.M.A.R.T
recommendations) the subgroup feels are important
to address the gaps (problems/issues) identified
in Section 4. Hopefully that makes sense?

Best, Lisa