[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2: Process for sending ToR and Work Plan to the Board

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Dec 14 10:00:40 UTC 2017

Dear Leaders,

As per action item identified on the leadership call #13<https://community.icann.org/x/bxJyB> (Workplan and Terms of Reference: Confirm process for sending the adopted Terms of Reference and work plan to the Board caucus group and Board), we would like to confirm that once approved the Terms of Reference and Work Plan can be sent directly to the Board, as described in the Specific Review Process flowcharts (see link<https://www.icann.org/processdocumentation/#specific>).

Since we have not received any comments on Tor and work plan, other than the comment from Lili, can you please confirm that you will be sending the approved ToR and work plan attached to the Board today? If you do, please send the email to Board-ops-team at icann.org<mailto:Board-ops-team at icann.org>, please also copy (cc) correspondence at icann.org<mailto:correspondence at icann.org>.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste