[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: RDS-WHOIS2: Face-to-Face Meeting costs, Fact Sheets: Updated version

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Dec 18 11:07:22 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We just wanted to confirm that the approved versions of the fact sheets have been posted on the wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Fact+Sheet.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Date: Friday, December 15, 2017 at 5:35 PM
To: Susan Kawaguchi <susankpolicy at gmail.com>
Cc: RDS-WHOIS2-Leadership <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2: Face-to-Face Meeting costs, Fact Sheets: Updated version

Dear Susan, Dear All,

Thank you for your input on the participation sheet, please find the updated version attached.

We will go ahead and publish them on the wiki.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Date: Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:48 AM
To: Susan Kawaguchi <susankpolicy at gmail.com>
Cc: RDS-WHOIS2-Leadership <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your email. I have asked Charla to review the participation slides, we will get back to you on this.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste