[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Terms of Reference and Workplan

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon Dec 18 10:59:31 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your email. I was just wondering whether you had read my previous email regarding the protocol when sending out the adopted Terms of Reference & Work plan: once approved the Terms of Reference and Work Plan can be sent directly to the Board, as described in the Specific Review Process flowcharts (see link<https://www.icann.org/processdocumentation/#specific>).

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste