[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] INPUT NEEDED - Our leadership call

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Nov 10 10:37:36 UTC 2017

Hi RDS-WHOIS2 leaders,

Happy Friday!

I will be circulating a note shortly with items we wish to bring to your attention as we prepare for next week’s leadership/plenary calls.
In the meantime, I need your input on scheduling ☺.

We still need to identify new times for:
Leadership calls – may we keep the 19:00 UTC slot for Monday, 13 Nov and reopen for discussion when we touch base? Please let me know by 17:00 UTC, today, if you have any objections with that time slot. If none raised, Brenda will circulate a calendar invite accordingly.

Plenary calls – Per the note sent to the list, 14:00 UTC is to be the new time for our plenary calls. Alan, it is our understanding that you cannot make 14:00 UTC on Thursdays. I am afraid 14:00 UTC on Tuesday and Wednesday is not feasible for staff support due to other commitments. This leaves us with Monday and Friday. 14:00 UTC on Friday would be the weekend for Lili. As a result, I see Monday, 14:00 UTC, as the only “viable” option I am afraid. Let’s discuss when we meet on our leadership call.

Thanks
Kind regards
Alice