[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Draft Work Plan

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Nov 14 09:40:44 UTC 2017

Hi again,
Attached to this email you will find the latest version of the work plan. I have made additional edits based on our conversation yesterday (24 Nov --> Now 28 Now for ToR/Work Plan submission to Board) and updated some of the comment boxes as well as completion percentages.
This is the version I will include in the agenda email that will be sent out to the full group. As suggested, my note to the Review Team will include a call for volunteers to run an in-depth analysis of the work plan.
If you have any edits you would like me to incorporate prior to the call, we can circulate an updated version for the group to look at on Monday.
Thanks
Best
Alice