[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] USE THIS VERSION - Deep Dive - Draft Terms of Reference

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Nov 14 09:02:35 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,
Thanks again for a very productive call.
Attached to this email you will find the most recent version of the Draft Terms of Reference - I have incorporated scope edits. Please use this version for your “deep dive”.
This is also the version I will include in the agenda email for the full group. We can send an updated document to the Review Team later in the week if you have edits you would like us to address in the meantime.
Thanks
Kind regards
Alice