[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Request for additional information: Factsheet.

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Nov 22 08:12:22 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Leaders,

Attached to this email you will find travel costs related information you requested (see slides 4-5).
With respect to travel support needs on the Team:
- 2 members do not require travel support;
- At this time, 5 members receive funding from their respective groups to attend ICANN meetings – with the caveat that we would still need to cover some of the costs;
- 4 members do not receive funding from their respective groups to attend ICANN meetings.

Our factsheet, budget and travel sheet expert is out of office this Thursday, due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but is available to join your leadership call on 30 November to address the requests for information we received from you on your leadership call as well as in Susan’s email.

Alan, I notice that you now have a conflict on 30 November – let’s determine if the call needs to be moved based on Cathrin and Susan’s feedback.

Thanks,
Kind regards
Alice